Arjun Dhanak honoured with young entrepreneur award

Arjun Dhanak, the director, Kanz Jewels, was honored with the young entrepreneur award in a glittering function organized by a leading event management company in Dubai.

Arjun Dhanak

Abhishek Bachchan, the Bollywood superstar, handed over the certificate to Arjun. The memento was handed over by Shaikh Abdulla bin Mohammed Al Qasimi, a member of the Sharjah ruling family in the presence of UAE's leading business tycoons and socialites. Announcing this in a press release Arjun expressed his happiness for being a recipient of the award.

"Honours and recognition add more responsibility to what we do. Receiving an award from one of the leading talents in Indian cinema is a great privilege. I strongly believe that we will strive to provide enhanced value to our customers in a socially responsible manner. I am deeply indebted to the organizers who have recognized my contributions by bestowing this award. It is indeed a great honor. I dedicate this award to my parents and I am thankful to my dad Anil Dhanak, managing director, Kanz Jewels for guiding me in the right path. His strong business acumen and dedication are my inspiration," he added.

Established in 1991 by the dynamic Anil Dhanak, Kanz Jewels is one of the oldest jewelers in the Deira Gold Souk. Strong industry knowledge and determination have played crucial roles in Kanz Jewels expanding its operations to 9 showrooms over the past few years.

Comments